The Watchers

The Watchers

Monday 12 August 2013

Introducing... The Third Watcher!


It is with the greatest of pleasure that we introduce a new member of The Watchers:


Matthew Ford

Born across the border in England (don’t hold that against me!), my degree was in Film and Television at Aberystwyth, going on to study Screenwriting in Bournemouth. Both courses have meant I've never been able to sit back and watch a film ever again.

Strangely for someone who studied film – and has joined a film blog – I am writing for theatre, with my scripts being performed at a few festivals and new writing events around the country. I guess I’m the Watcher who will pick apart a script like the contents of a bucket of KFC, but I can also put my brain into neutral and watch a film with fast cars, explosions, and CGI. I’m willing to give any film a go (except musicals. I've always wondered where the music’s coming from. Is the lead being stalked by an orchestra?).

Welcome to The Watchers, Matt - it's great to have you on board! 

Rhys & Tez

No comments:

Post a Comment