Day 15 of The Watchers' Advent Calendar. Just ten days to go to the big day! If you're cooking Christmas dinner this year, you should probably put the sprouts on to cook today.
Today's entry is a little bit of shameless self-promotion on our part but also a reminder of some of the best Christmas movies out there.
* * *
The Watchers' Top Ten Christmas Films!
Last year, our Christmas show featured a discussion of our favourite traditional Christmas movies. Click here to see the full show- but if you're pressed for time, here's our Top 10 countdown:
The answers to yesterday's quiz questions are as follows:
1. Edmund Gwenn won the Best Supporting Actor Oscar for his role as Kris Kringle in the 1947 version of Miracle On 34th Street
2. In The Muppet Christmas Carol, The Great Gonzo plays Charles Dickens
3. In Female Trouble, Dawn Davenport wants a pair of cha-cha heels for Christmas.
4. The Nakatomi Plaza building, the setting for Die Hard, is supposed to be in Los Angeles.
5. In Jingle All The Way, Howard has to get a Turbo Man action figure for his son.
Tomorrow's post features one of the ten films mentioned in that video. Come back tomorrow to find out which one!