So, thankfully, the world is still here; we didn't blink out of existence or get incinerated at 11:11am and so future generations can rightly dismiss Roland Emmerich's 2012 as absurd fantasy rather than harrowing documentary.
Aside from predictions of imminent doom, today is Day 21 of The Watchers' Advent Calendar and- as announced yesterday- today we have the final part of The Watchers' Christmas Quiz.
So, get the little grey cells up and running and enjoy!
* * *
The Watchers' Christmas Quiz (Part Three)
As before, please note this is just for fun; there are no prizes. The answers will be given tomorrow.
1. Name the singer who teamed up with Bing Crosby for a version of 'The Little Drummer Boy/Peace On Earth' and starred in Merry Christmas, Mr Lawrence.
2. In Elf, which character is played by Edward Asner?
3. In The Nightmare Before Christmas, what is the name of Jack's ghostly dog, who heads his sleigh team because of his brilliant nose?
4. Which British actress provides the voice of Mrs Santa in Arthur Christmas?
5. Which Christmas song can be heard during the opening scene of Lethal Weapon?
Come back tomorrow for the answers and a Christmas song!